Saturday, June 2, 2012

School presentation of Hawaii trip

I finally finished a scrapbook of our Hawaii trip and a few weeks ago Nathan brought it to school to present at morning meeting.  Below are the notes that the teachers took of the presentation.  It's quite entertaining to read, and interesting to hear which things made an impression on Nathan.





Nathan presents: 
My trip from 2012 , you know what I say?  “Look mommy, plugs!” and I took a photo of this and this is my boarding pass and I saw Evan when Evan was looking out the window at all the planes.  And look at this silly map all the way from here to here.  There are the water toys.  And this me when in the pool.  This is the reason I went to Hawaii, because someone is getting married.  And look at this is when I was walking and said, Look mommy, a rope.   The is me going to Molokini Island, it’s a crater from a big volcano, but it’s already erupted, so it’s not that scary.  This is called the show where you don’t need to get wet.  I even didn’t want to leave.  And this the time, look at Evan is making a happy face in my hand, and I have seeds, I don’t know what it is but we...  Evan’s on the telephone, he pressed 102 and then 10 again.
 
Questions: 
Why were you in the swimming pool?
Nathan: I like pools
Giada: did you have fun there?
Ella: Why did you cry when you leaved that place
Nathan: because I loved it so much I Didn’t want to go, I thought my home was there
Henry: Why did you go there?
Nathan: I told you
Veeral: Why was in the playground there
Nathan: Because there’s a lot of playgrounds everywhere
Ella: Why was Evan on the telephone?
Nathan: because he likes dialing, even at home he likes dialing
Veeral: why was you mommy taking photos
Nathan: Because we decided to make a photo album and we needed a lot of photos

No comments: