Nathan officially finished 1st grade last week! I've been slowly going through all the school work he brought home and found the following composition rom March 5th particularly entertaining. Most of his writings are 5 sentences tops since that's the minimum required (Nathan really doesn't like to write). So by Nathan standards, this is pretty epic :)
"The time I kicked Evan in the butt. I was at Karate and I kicked Evan in the butt. It was time to go so I did not get into trouble. He forgot because he had to get a sticker. I went to mom. "Let's go" mom said. "Put your shoes on and let's go", said mom. We went to See's Candy and got chocolates for Ms.Farley. We paid and me and Evan got samples of chocolates. The chocolate was yummy. "More more" Evan cried. "No more," said mom, "sugar is bad for your body." We went home and we ate dinner.
Artwork
8 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment