Nathan has creative ways of showing affection, we often hear him say "I love you all the way to New Zealand". I think the sweetest thing that he's said to me is "Even if you spank me mommy, I still love you." That made me feel really guilty for giving him a smack on the bum just 5 minutes earlier.
Today on the way back from swim class we were playing the who love who more game. He opened his arms as wide as they would go and said "I love you this much". I looked at him and said, "I love you all the way from this street to the end of that street". I could tell Nathan was thinking pretty hard on what's further. He came up with a bunch of answers:
"I love you all the way to El Camino Road."
"I love you all the way to Novato Ave."
and my favorite:
"I love you all the way to Avocado Ave." (I guess Novato can sound like Avocado)
Artwork
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment